Saturday, May 29, 2010

it's a SIGN!!

So, last night I stuffed myself silly with lobster and today I find this dress on sale online at anthro. Not only that, but I read the reviews and most of them say not for the busty woman and I am NOT the busty woman, so this dress would be perfect!


Also, lately my mother and I have been TJ-ing and Marshall-ing it up. So far, I have gotten a few pairs of shorts, a t, yoga pants, a really cute bathing suit, yesterday finally a ROMPER!!, and cynthia rowley round sunglasses.

The sunglasses are like the ones below (I tried these on too not as good), but with black frames and black mirrored lenses aka Gaga wishes she was as cool as me. Oh, and I got them on clearance for 10.00.


The romper I got is really soft and it's dark gray, but I still want a cute summer-y retro-y one. ALSO, I found these Fendi sunglasses on sale at TJ for 39.99 for my mother and guess what retail price is?? 346.00!! I win. They are nice for designer glasses cus they are not tacky-flashy.
Here they are in black and grey, you can see the detailing on them better in the grey ones in the photo. My mother has them in black.

1 comment: