Thursday, June 24, 2010

packing for long periods of time is annoying

I'm trying to pack for six weeks of dance camping and i've done one bag and now pretending to do the other. I'm afraid that my bags will be too heavy. So, i've decided if I don't pack the bag, it can't get heavy. Nothing that new is up. I saw the lobster dress in person, it was kind meh and i think i would grow tried of it quickly. But I do have some new fun purchases! New undies on sale at VS and TJ, a pair of J brand jeans at Marshalls for $20, the round cynthia vincent glasses in tortoise shown in an old post (so now i have two pairs!) and other odds and ends.

On another non-making-melissa-poorer-note, read this article in the nytimes today. These people basically live in a lace doily.





mmmm

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I love that feature and the loft bed. Kind of sickly picturesque though, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete